It's the final day for eligible voters to cast their vote in the 2023 provincial election.
As a primer for those who have yet to mark their ballots in the Banff-Kananaskis riding, here's a look at some of the coverage and election forums from the last month.
- May 1: Writ drops, Alberta election officially underway
- May 1: EDITORIAL: Election season alive and well in Bow Valley
- May 4: Political experts forecast close election in Banff-Kananaskis
- May 12: Housing a top election issue for Banff, Canmore, Îyârhe Nakoda First Nation
- May 17: NDP proposing family health teams clinic for Bow Valley
- May 23: COMMENTARY: Let’s get out and vote
- May 26: Housing key issue for Banff-Kananaskis in provincial election
- May 26: Indigenous issues addressed by Banff-Kananaskis candidates
- May 26: Provincial downloading on municipalities on radar of Banff-Kananaskis candidates
- May 26: Banff-Kananaskis candidates identify tourism as vital industry
- ONLINE POLL: Who do you think will win the Banff-Kananaskis riding in the provincial election?
- MAY 29: EDITORIAL: Democratic process requires engaged electorate, voter turnout
- MAY 29: Lockdown of Kananaskis rescue communications during election raises concern
- MAY 29: Affordability crisis a top issue in Banff-Kananaskis election race