•We’re seeking talented Carpenters of all levels.
• Commercial and Residential.
• A great applicant will be committed, punctual and possess strong communication and organizational skills.
• Qualified or Apprentice Carpenters (Foreign qualifications Ok) or posses comparable experience in industry.
• Apprenticeships are available.
• Inclusive work culture, great work environment.
Carpenter Duties & Responsibilities:
Quality & Safety focused.
• Framing of structures
• Finishing interior & exterior carpentry work
• Read and interpret plans as required.
• Provide structural layouts, installation assistance to supervisors.
• Installation of doors, windows, walls, cabinets, stairwells, and other fixtures.
• Evaluate woodwork and materials for quality.
• Use tools, machinery, and other types of equipment.
• Uphold site safety requirements
• Maintain a high level of client service.
• Stand for long periods of time, climb, pull, and move big things.
[email protected] • (403) 493-2752 Call Tom for a chat